Triple Pop Up Cube Card for Baby


So recently I was asked if I could make a girl baby card. They requested pink and rose gold if possible. I rummaged through my stash and guess what - I did have those colours. It certainly pays to hang onto retired Stampin’ Up product. You never know when you may need it!

This is the card I ended up making - at least it folds up like a card, and fits into a 15cm square envelope. It doesn’t end up looking like a traditional card though...


Here are some more pictures.





This is the back of the ‘card’ where I provided space to write on.


And this is the card folded - it measures 14cm x 14 cm.


I also made a matching envelope, with a belly band to it closed. I didn’t want it to be a sealed envelope. 



I was so happy when I finished the card, until my daughter came and told me she had spelt the second name incorrectly when passing on the details. Needless to say I was not impressed - at first I thought she was joking. But I made the changes and I believe the customer (who paid with a big box of yummy Lindt chocolates that were only half full - thanks to my husband!), was very happy with the card.

This is my craft desk after finishing the card - the first time!




Fiona


Comments