Another CI26


When I first saw the colours for the current Colour INKspiration Challenge, the following card is what I had in mind.... I just got sidetracked with the one one I posted last Tuesday.





This card did not start out as a Christmas card, but once I chose the patterned paper from the Delightful Daisy DSP pack what else could it be? To me the dots resemble softly falling snow.

I’ve actually used all three greens - Tranquil Tide, Emerald Envy and Bermuda Bay when stamping (and then clear embossing) the tree scene from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set. The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and punched using the Classic Label Punch. I have even added a few pearls to the falling snow!

All of these products can be found in our Annual Catalogue.

And I have found another spot to photograph my cards. I'm hoping its better. What do you think? Comment below and give me your opinion.

Fiona

Comments