Colour INKspiration Challenge #26


This year I have decided to take part in some stamping challenges and join in the fun over at Colour INKspiration as often as I can.

Challenge CI26 was inspired by the following:




And this is my entry:








I used the FREE Sale-a-bration stamp set Amazing You and the coordinating Celebrate You Thinlets, which can also be earned for FREE.

I also used Emerald Envy, Sahara Sand and Tranquil Tide card stock, and the stamped words on the front of the card have been stamped in Bermuda Bay and then clear heat embossed.

The stamped image has been heat embossed with Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder. (We were also allowed to use neutrals and metallics).

Hope you like this card, and yes I'm going to look into a better spot to take my photos!

Fiona



Comments