Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vintage Butterfly


Here is another 3 x 3 card I've made....... using the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die.

I rolled the wheel in Elegant Eggplant, and used Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum and Whisper White Cardstock.

You can't see it very well in the photo but I used the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint on the Butterfly. I mixed it with Rubbing Alcohol to make a "spray". The Colour Catcher came in very handy when spraying the butterfly!

I've also put a few Rhinestones on the butterfly.


Till next time.


FiJ

2 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed Princess Fiona. My favourite colours. Marls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks even better when you see the real thing. Thanks for a great night last night. See you at the stadium :)Marls

    ReplyDelete