Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 24, 2011

I’m Back....


Well finally I have got around to posting on my blog. Slack I know but.........at least I'm back.......

Here are a couple of cards I've made with one of my newer stamp sets - "Morning Cup". I love this set (yet another one!) and I think I'm going to have to get the coordinating wheel.

The first card is very simple.....




And for this one I masked the cup so I could place the teabag in the cup.


Sorry about the photographing - they are on a bit of a slant. Anyways....hope you like them....

Happy Stampin'


Fiona

2 comments:

  1. OMG you are back in the land of blogging....about time. I got sick of reading how good we are at fundraising. Marls xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back Fiona, I was beginning to wonder if you were ok or if everyone in you household was ok. And even more, if you were still playing with stamps. I love this stamp set, and I have something lined up to do with it, when I order it in my next order.

    Cheers,
    Talk soon,
    Marion.

    ReplyDelete