Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Scrap Space


I'm a member of a Stamping Forum and some of the ladies on this forum have been posting pictures of their scrap spaces. A few have stated that theirs are too messy to show..... and Tan said she wants to see messy – so here is one VERY MESSY scrap space just for you Tan!

The photos have only been taken tonight so the light is not too good. And I must thank my daughter Alisha for taking the photos for me.... with HER camera!

My space doesn't always look like this.... but most of the time it does!

This is the view that greets you when you walk in our front door. (That's my hubby Kim playing COD on the left).



On the right against the wall is a whole lot of Jelly Baby stock that I need to get back to JDRF by the end of the month (Emily – I hope you are not looking at this.... but it is merchandise from Tassie and Colac that's why you haven't got it yet). There is also a box of "junk" from the study..... don't let me get started on that room!

This is my Desk – made by my lovely husband Kim......



This is the area to the right of my craft desk. There is meant to be a walkway through to the door to the pergola (behind the curtain) but more often than not it's full of "stuff". At the moment that "stuff" includes a whole lot of junk from Alisha's room destined for a friends garage sale.


This is the paper storage unit I bought for $40 from a scrap book store closing down sale.


I currently store my punches in this trolley which I got from Cosco.



This is my other shelving – also made by Kim. The wall panel and wire baskets were brought from the closing down sale I mentioned above.


So..... this is where I create...... and this is why we have decided to build a room above the garage just for me (though Kim says when I get sick of stamping and scraping he'll turn it into a games room with a pool table.... good luck with that !)

We have the plans, we have the permit.... Kim just needs to get his but into gear and get it built!

Thanks for droppping in.

Fiona :)

5 comments:

  1. Great space Fiona! You have a very clever hubby! Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great desk, and a very handy husband, you have, Fi! Love your bargains from the scrapbook store; I'm always on the lookout for things like that! Ooh, how exciting, to get your very own purpose-built craft room. Great fun, to plan it from scratch. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats an awesome scrap space, I especially love the desk and all the ex shop storage!!!!! Thanks so much for showing us Fi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gotta love bargains from closing down scrap stores!! You've got some fab storage there Fi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your space has the "lived in" look....just like mine does. We will have to work on Shrek for that room though. Marls

    ReplyDelete