Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A little bit of BLING........

I am absolutely wrapped with how this card turned out. It grew from a colour challenge posted by my upline, Claire Daly for members of her team.



The colours I have used are Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade and Blushing Bride.



The stamp set is Punch Potpourri - a Level 1 Hostess Set from the 2010-2011 Catalogue, so if you just have to have it – call me to book a workshop where you can earn it for free.

One great thing about this set is that each image has a coordinating punch. In the case of this card I have used the Boho Blossoms and Two-Step Bird punches. The other coordinating punches are Butterfly and Full Heart. All four punches retail for $33.95 each.

The sentiment is one of 24 greetings in the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.



I have also used the Big Shot and one of Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Dies - the Top Note Bigz Die which sells for $42.95, some 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Daffodil Delight and BLING...... Stampin' Up!'s new self adhesive Rhinestones.

Finally - a bit of daubering, the new Scallop Trim Border Punch ($30.95) and some Dimensionals have helped me make what I think is a really lovely card.

Hope you like it too......

Till next time.

Fiona :)

4 comments:

  1. Testin my comment function

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Fiona it looks fantastic, even better when you see the real thing. Thanks for the company at basketball last night, no voice at all today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Fiona - well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thouroughly enjoyed the stampinout fundraiser, the things we made were gorgeous. i won a kit in the raffle and i love it, fiona can you still buy these kits? well done alysha, looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete