Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thinking of........


Just Add Ink have a challenge this week to "Just Add Sympathy". Here's my entry:




I've used the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set, and some torn paper from the new DSP – Love Letters. I've also punch a circle from the same DSP using the 1/2" Circle Punchand a "Build a Brad" to make the brad.

A very simple card..... quickly put together wth one stamp, a brad, paper and ribbon.
Happy Stampin'

FionaJ

4 comments:

  1. Another nice card by Princess Fiona. Wait until you see my tractor card, it is awesome, Marls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only me again....thought I would trick you and leave two comments....lovely card Fiona, Marls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I especially like the matching brad! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely, Fi. I agree with Danielle - the tailor-made brad looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete