Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 25, 2010

KISS – Keep It Simple Stamper.....


I was surfing the net (again) looking at ....guess what.... cards and scrapping blogs ......and I came across this one – 365 Cards, where they post challenges EVERY DAY!

Today's challenge is - Keep It Simple - and as soon as I read it I knew EXACTLY which stamp set I would use if I took them up on the challenge....and I did. Here's my card:




I used one of the new Level 1 Hostess Stamp Sets- Birthday Bakery – which you can get for free with a qualifying workshop. I stamped an image and greeting in Black StazOn on Whisper White cardstock and coloured bits of the image using my Blender Pen and all of the new In Colours – Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush and Poppy Parade. The card base is Poppy Parade and I've also used a strip of Pear Pizzazz.

Thanks for popping in to see what I've been up to.

Happy Stampin'
FionaJ

3 comments:

  1. I love that yummy stamp! You did a nice job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - wonderful job with the challenge and so glad you found us!

    ReplyDelete