Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The 2010-2011 Idea Book And Catalogue

It's finally here - the 2011 IB&C is offically launched.....except I have to wait until midday to place my order!

If you are anything like me then as you look through this new catty your wish list will grow..... and grow and grow and grow. You'll want everything, - from new stamp sets, DSP, ink, ribbon and brads to bigshot dies and punches.

If you'd like to get some of your Wish List for FREE - contact me to book a workshop where with just $300 in workshop sales you can start checking off those wish list items.... AND get a level 1 Hostess benefit!

To view the catalogue online click here.

If you would like your own copy of the catalogue, then just call me. They are $12.95 - $15 if delivered by Australia Post.

Happy Readin'

Fiona :)

1 comment:

  1. I just did a little order a short time ago. I can't wait now for it to be delivered. Maybe it will have my new in-colour set in it for recruiting. I love my stampin stuff :D Marls

    ReplyDelete