Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Raspberry Tart and Chocolate.........

Mmmmm..... sound yummy doesn't it. Does it look yummy too?



I made this last night for a friend – Dawn. A few of us were going out for lunch today to celebrate her birthday but wouldn't you know it – I have a sickie home with me so I can't go. Luckily a few of the girls are dropping by on the way to lunch to pick it up and give to Dawn for me.

It's a matchbox, made in Regal Rose. The outer sleeve is covered in Raspberry Tart. I really love this Stampin' Up! DSP – I love the colours and will be very sad to see it go come 1st September when our new Catalogue comes out. But at the same time I am so excited to know that there will be NEW pattern paper to play with!

And guess what's inside this little matchbox......yes CHOCOLATE! (I sort of gave it away with the blog title didn't I!)


They are actually 3 Hershey Nuggets wrapped in Raspberry Tart. These nuggets areoften mentioned on American SU Demonstrator blogs, and I didn't think you could get Hersheys in Australia. But I went to Cosco yesterday for the very first time with a friend who is a member (thanks Leanne!) and they were there. I just HAD to get some!

I then created a miniature Easel Card to attach to the matchbox. I have seen this idea on many blogs during my cyber travels..... can't really attribute the idea to any one person, though I did get the template for the matchbox here from Beth Warner. Isn't this just a cute little prese!




Hope you like this..... and I hope Dawns does too!

Til next time,

Fiona :)




2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Sounds so tasy and looks even better! yay you. Can't wait to have our card weekend together.

    Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Fi, these projects are utterly beautiful! What a special gift for your friend, and such a shame you couldn't go out for lunch.

    ReplyDelete