Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 21, 2010

A Ruby Red Thank You.....


I had a workshop yesterday morning at our local basketball stadium with some basketball mums whilst our kids trained for 1 ½ hours (yes – that's how long they train for when they play "Rep" basketball). I asked whether we could use a meeting room instead of just getting together in the kiosk area and was told we could so I thought I would make a thank you card to express my appreciation.

I used the colours of Ruby Red, Basic Black and Whisper White as our team colours are red, black and white.

I stamped the gratitude definition from "Life Definitions" (lots of useable definitions in this set – great for scrap booking pages as well as cards) and I used "Eastern Blooms" for the flower which I stamped in "VersaMark"& "Ruby Red" and then clear embossed. I didn't have any Ruby Red Ribbon so I used my "Ruby Red Marker" to colour some "Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon". After decorating a white paper insert my card was ready....... (sorry about the photography!)


Until next time.......

Fiona :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fab idea for a workshop Fiona! This is a lovely card. I like the layering and the crisp colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buddy this one has to be on the list next time you get to bring a something to do on Thursday evening. I really like this one. Well done, Marls

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great card right there i like it:)

    ReplyDelete