Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Challenge


 Well..... for the first time ever I am taking part in a Just Add Ink Challenge. This week the challenge is to use the following colour combination:




I did a thank you card as I recently had my hair done – a real makeover – shorter and PURPLE....(who knows I may even get around to taking a photo and finally putting a photo of myself up here on my blog!) I have had so many compliments (even from males) that I just had to make a card to send to my hairdresser to say "thank you.... I LOVE MY HAIR!"

To make this card I've used Teeny Tiny Sentiments from the current Autumn Winter Mini - it has so many different sentiments, most of which you can use with the word Window Punch (just love that punch!) I've also used Echoes of Kindness – a level 2 hostess set, some ribbon and brads




 I made a matching envelope as the card is 4" x 4" and even stamped inside the card.

Hope you like it.

Fiona:)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fiona!Love the brads and the way youve used the top note die. Glad youve joined us for the Just Add Ink challenge this week and hope you join in again. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy little beaver you are (LOL). Marls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Fiona - just love it! The hairstyle looked very noice when you popped in last week!

    ReplyDelete