Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Butterfly Punch meets Very Vintage


I felt like playing with my Butterfly Punch yesterday so with it and a few supplied I came up with this:

 


I really love how inking the edges softens the tone of both plain and patterned cardstock. Originally when I put this card together I didn't ink the DSP or the Baja Breeze cardstock – but it looked too stark, too harsh. So I got out my Sponge Dauber and my Chocolate Chip Ink Pad and lightly daubered the edge of both the DSP and cardstock.... and can you see the little bit of Dazzling Diamonds on the butterfly.......

 


To make this card you will need the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

Ink – VersaMark, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock – Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
DSP – Parisian Breeze (from the Spring 09 Mini)
Accessories – Clear Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Dazzling Diamonds, Two Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals, ¼" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Butterfly Punch


Happy stampin'

Fiona J


No comments:

Post a Comment