Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Emily......


A JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) friend - Emily - has just turned 30 and had the big 30th birthday party on Saturday. Kim and I were unable to attend but I made her a card that she should have received in Friday's mail. But I had the number of her unit wrong.... so she'd didn't actually get it until last night! (I am so thankful to Australia Post for getting it there!!!) It's now safe to show it to you all - I didn't want to post it here until Emily had seen it first in the "flesh".



I used two stamp sets - Cottage Garden from the new mini and Priceless (which my upline Claire has let me borrow - Thanks Claire!). The coordinating DSP paper Cottage Wall was a no brainer as was the coordinating Ink in Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence. I used Old Olive for the card base and jazzed it up a bit with the Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Ribbon and a tab made with the Curly Label Punch.


It's the first time I've made a card like this – it's called a Criss-Cross Card and the inset pulls out. That's where you write your greeting. It's so cute and fits in a standard sized envelope.


Hope you like it - I know Emily did!

See you soon

Happy Stampin'

Fiona:)

No comments:

Post a Comment