Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Forum Challenge


I have made cards for a couple of the monthly Art with Heart team forum challenges.

For the Colour Challenge (Pink & Grey) I have used Whisper White, Pixie Pink and Going Gray cardstock and Basic Grey DSP. The stamps - Teeny Tiny Sentiments and Vintage Vogue - and die from the Lots of Tags Die - are all from the new Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue.


It doesn't show up very well in my photos but the flower centres all have a bit of Dazzling Diamonds


The second card is based on a sketch:



I have used the Movers and Shapers Die and the Curly Label Punch. The card base is Blush Blossom and I've clear embossed Ruby Red cardstock that I've rolled using the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel and Ruby Red Ink. The greeting is from the Level 1 Hostess Set – Best Yet. A couple of Mellow Moss strips and it's done!

Happy Stampin'

FionaJ

No comments:

Post a Comment