Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Too Kind....

I must apologise for the long delay between posts. Things have been very busy around here. I've had quite a few workshops to prepare for and I've been doing my Jelly Baby volunteer work (I help JDRF with their Jelly Baby Campaign which raises money for type 1 diabetes research here in Australia. My daughter Alisha has type 1 diabetes and I want to do my bit to help find a cure).

Anyway - finally got around to making and photographing a card for you all to see. Recently received the "Echoes of Kindness" stamp set - which is a level 2 hostess set and thought I would do a quick card. One of my lovely hostesses - Wendy - has also just received this set so I guess she'll be playing with it too!


To make this card you will need the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

Stamp Set - Echoes of Kindness (Hostess set) & Whimsical Words (SAB set)
Ink - Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Staz On Black
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Watercolour Paper
DSP - Raspberry Tart
Accessories - Eyelet Border Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4 "  Circle Punch, 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon

If you'd like to get either of these sets.... FOR FREE....then call me and:

  • Book a workshop where workshop sales are at least $600 and you can get Echoes of Kindness AND Whimisical Words for FREE.

  • Place an order and get Whimisical Words for FREE if you spend $100 on Stampin' Up! product.
But you'll need to be quick if you want the Whimisical Words stamp set. As one of 4 exclusive Sale-a-bration sets it is only available for workshop and customer orders placed by 31st March 2010.

Til next time.......
 
Fiona :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully balanced card, Fiona - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image matches the DSP beautifully! Lovely card

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete