Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chalks & Blender Pens


At one of my workshops this month, a couple of ladies purchased the Stampin' Pastels and Blender Pens, amongst other goodies. I've also had many customers choose the Whimisical Words Sale-a-bration stamp set as their "freebie" . So I thought I'd make a card sing these and Fun and Fast Notes - a  stamp set which hasn't had that much time on my craft desk. This is what I came up with.



I've used Kraft and Not Quite Navy Cardstock and Bella Bleu DSP. The greetng from the SAB Whimisical Word stamp set punched out nicely with the 1 3/8" circle punch, which I then mounted on a punched scallop circle. I really do LOVE the way Stampin' Up! punches can be used with MANY stamp sets....

The Stampin' Pastel colours I've used on the cake image are Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant and Garden Green. I applied these with a Blender Pen. The greeting was inked with Not Quite Navy and Rose Red markers.

A little bit of Kraft Taffeta Ribbon and it was done!

Thanks for dropping in to see what I've been making.

Fiona


No comments:

Post a Comment