Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bright & Beautiful

I really enjoyed making this card for a team collour challenge.



I used the Happy Moments SAB set which I am really loving. It is one of the sets that you can choose for FREE during Sale-a-bration if you purchase $100 on SU! product or host a workshop with qualifying sales of at least $600. The Sale-a-bration stamps are limited edition sets, and are only available until 31st March 2010.

I really like the bright bold combination of Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise and Kiwi Kiss card stock that I've used. I coloured the image with my Stampin' Pastels (chalk) using a blender pen. The Stampin' Pastels are a great way to get all of the 4 colour families straight away, whilst building up your supply of ink pads and markers. They sell for $48.95 and can be found on page 127 of the IB&C.

The ribbon, to which I attached 3 Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, is Ribbon Originals - Pigtails.... it's in the IB&C on page 150.

This card is a great example of how easy it is to bring a project together using Stampin' Up! product.  Everything COORDINATES beautifully! It's one of the aspects I love most about Stampin' Up! products.

Until next time....


Fiona :)

As an aside - we got 3 new foster kittens today to look after until they are well enough to be desexed and adopted. Brings the total number we have fostered during the last 3 years to around 50 I think.

If you are considering buying a cat PLEASE go to an Animal Welfare Shelter near you and give a homeless cat a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment