Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's pretty......in pink

Well - I took the idea from yesterday and ran with it.... all the way to my Pretty in Pink cardstock and ink pad. I added some Whisper White, some brads and chalks and came up with.......





To make this card you will need the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

Stamp Set - Fifth Avenue Floral; Happy Moments
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock - Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
DSP - Rasberry Tart
Accessories - Rose Red Brads, Chalks - Pretty in Pink & Rose Red

I just love the background. It's the large flower from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set, stamped in Pretty in Pink on Pretty in Pink cardstock.

Back to that craft table I go.....see you again soon.

Fiona:)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!! I've just been playing with Fifth Avenue Floral tonight; LOVE that set.

    ReplyDelete