Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 5, 2010

Easle Card..... equates to Easy Card

 hope you are having a fabulous Friday. I am. I had breakfast with my scrapping friends so we could work out our scrapping schedule for the term, and then I came home and surfed the net, looking at blogs I love.

I was so inspired by Dawn Griffith's Easle Card that I made one straight away. This card was dead easy to make...... and when it is "displayed" it looks SO different from your standard everyday card. You can check out  Dawn's blog here. I look at it all the time -  I think she's great and so inspirational!






To make this card you will need the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

Stamp Set - Butterfly Prints, Hello Again (both from the Summer Mini), Vintage Labels (Sale-a-bration set)
Ink - Basic Black
Cardstock - Orchid Opulence, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
Accessories - Butterfy Punch (from the Summer Mini), 1 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon in Pink Pirouette (from the Summer Mini), Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL.

Happy Stampin'

Fiona:)

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Fiona. I just used Orchid Opulence for the first time this week, and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love that card Fiona! Great colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card, I have done it several times. Love what you did with it and I just love purple of any shade. See you at the stadium, Marls

    ReplyDelete