Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Summer Mini Fun

I have been having a play with some of the product from the Summer Mini that was launched 2 days ago and thought I would show you the result of me staying up late last night (a 2am finish..... but I had fun..... didn't realise the time!)



This is what is affectionately known as a Tri Fold Shutter Card.
 It's extremely easy to make and when folded, fit's into a standard size envelope.



Here is a photo of the card when it is closed.



To make this card you will need the following Stampin' Up! Products:

Stamp Set - For Everything (page 13 Summer Mini), Basic Phrases
Ink Pad - Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquiose
Markers - Summer Sun, Pink Passion, Only Orange, Chocolate Chip
DSP - Kaleidoscope (page 16 Summer Mini)
Cardstock - Apricot Appeal, Pink Passion, Pixi Pink, Tempting Turquiose, Whisper White
Accessories - Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Hope you like this card, as much as I enjoyed making it!

(and you know.... you may get lucky and see another post or two today. I have been creating things, I just haven't got around to posting them here so stay tuned to see what I can photograph and get up here before midnight tonight!)

Fiona :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fi - That card is gorgeous. I knew I loved that stamp set LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that paper comes up well - LOVE what you've created with it. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete