Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What have I been doing......

I haven't had a lot of time lately to "play" with my Stampin' Up product :( ...but I have a good reason.

I volunteer (a lot) of my time to JDRF - Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation in Australia. My 12 year old daughter has TYPE 1 diabetes. I help raise funds for a cure by coordinating the Schools and Volunteer Network for Victoria and Tasmania for JDRF's annual May Jelly Baby Campaign.

We are in the process of approaching schools about the 2010 Campaign. It's very exciting as we are now approaching schools Australia wide. It's meant a bit of work for me..... sorting out who we are contacting and letters to be sent etc, but that's OK.... I really want to help find a cure. I can't imaging my beautiful little girl living with this horrible disease for the rest of her life.

Anyway.... I finished the first part of what I needed to do tonight.... so tomorrow I'll be back at my craft desk.

Fiona :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL, how much craft is getting done now the letters have gone out?? It's amazing who and what you find when you put a few words into a google search!!!!!

    ReplyDelete