Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Using Many Marvelous Markers

I had lots of fun playing with my Many Marvelous Markers when I got them. When creating the cards in today's post I have not used an ink pad. Rather, I used the markers to ink up only that portion of the stamp that I wanted to use, in the colours I wanted to use. (If you look at the candle in yesterday's post you will see the whole stamp that I used to create these cards).

This was so easy... and as the markers come in 48 colours (Bold Brights, Earth Elements, Rich Regals and Soft Subtles) you will have no problem finding the right colour ink for your project.


You will need the following Stampin' Up! supplies to create these these cards:

Stamp Set - Season of Joy
Ink - Real Red Marker, Old Olive Marker
DSP - Ski Slope (from the Spring Mini - only available until Nov 30th 2009)
Cardstock - Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Accessories - Dimensionals, 1 3.8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, scallop edge punch, 1/4" Real Red grosgrain ribbon

Fiona  :)

1 comment: