Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Christmas Card with Friends

Today I held an informal workshop at home with a few of my friends to show them what I am doing as an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. As I haven't posted for a while (where does the time go....) I thought I would show you the card that they made.

 

To make this card you will need the following Stampin' Up supplies:

Stamp Set - Season of Joy, Basic Phrases & Best Yet
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Cardstock - Old Olive, Real Red Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories - 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, scallop edge punch

Everyone enjoyed making this card - they were very pleased (and maybe surprised) with the result.

Till next time, (hopefully it won't be as long between posts).

Fiona :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. I love anything with those flourish/swirl thingys. So elegant. Cheers, Sue

    ReplyDelete