Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Still Waiting.....

I was SO hoping to have my starter kit by now.... tomorrow... yes tomorrow it will be here (PLEASE Australia Post!)

It's not that I've been idling my time away though. I've been reading lots of SU information and playing around on this blog.... trying to get it right.

I have also booked to attend the Melbourne Regional SU! Seminar in Melbourne this Saturday. I'm VERY excited. We get a brand new stamp set from the new catalogue (I'm not sure when it's due out), which I imagine we will get to play with. There is product training and project presentations and I will get to meet lots of members of the team of which I am now a member myself - Art with Heart.

I started to make my very first SU! card today. I went to my upline's house and she gave me some supplies to get me going (thanks Claire!). I've been having a play with the georgous designer paper, cardstock and rhinestone brads. I'm just waiting on my stamp set and ink pads and then I'll finish it. Once it's done I'll post it here.

Must go - more tweaking of this blog to be done.

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment