Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 19, 2009

Regionals and a Card

On Saturday 17th October (1 week and 1 day after I joined SU! ) I attended the Melbourne Regional SU! Seminar in the city. There were heaps of people there, not only demonstrators but alos stamping enthusiasts.

We all received a stamp set from the coming Summer Mini Catalog which we used for our "Make and Takes" There were also demonstrations given by demonstrators (well done Sue and Angi) as well as talks on the business side of things.

It was a very exciting day and I came home with more ideas and, if it's at all possible, even more enthusiasm. I also came home with an extra stamp set as I won a door prize - YEAH!

Have my second card here for you to look at, using the tearing technique. Simple but quite effective I think, expecially given the SU! Designer Series Paper (DSP) I chose to use.



To make this card you will need the following SU! supplies:

Stamp Set - Basic Phrases
Ink Pad - Basic Black
Paper - Baja Breeze, Basic Black, DSP Urban Garden
Accessories - Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch

Hope you like it

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning, Fiona! (Now why didn't I think of that??!!! Ha ha.) This paper is beautiful, isn't it? Love what you've made.

    ReplyDelete