Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's Here!

It arrived today when I got home from lunch with the girls (my starter kit!) I couldn't wait to open the box and get out all my goodies. Finally I was able to finish the card I started last night.... I was waiting for the ink pad and the "Thanks" stamp. Here it is - my first SU! card.

To make this card you will need the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

Stamps - Basic Phrases
Ink Pad - Basic Black 
Designer Series Paper (DSP) -  Urban Garden
Cardstock -  Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss
Other Accessories -  Rhinestone Brads, Dimensionals


 Note: You may not be able to tell from the photos but there are actually 2 "full" flowers under the RHS brad. One is mounted on top of the other.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland Fiona. Love your card! Have fun with your starter kit goodies. Cheers, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done I love you heaps

    Have heaps of fun with your stamping!! ( i know that you will)

    Love your daughter Alisha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how sweet of Alisha. BEAUTIFUL card, Fiona - love it, especially the 'popped up' flower. Welcome to 'the club' (blogging and SU!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you hand-cut out all those flowers Fiona - gorgeous job and you are going to fit right in with our team of mad obsessive paper-crafters!!

    ReplyDelete