Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 12, 2009

It begins.....

Well, this is my very first post in my stamping and papercraft blog. I hope you all bear with me as I work out how to set up my blog so that it's appealing and easy for you to navigate..... and I need to find a decent photo of myself... !

Last Friday I got my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator ID and over the weekend I have been scouring the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website and my Upline's Team Forum (Thanks Claire!). There is a wealth of information contained in both sites that will keep me going for ages. I have already touched bases with two team members who are helping me out with some paper and ribbon resources that I can use to show case the beautiful papers and ribbons that Stampin' Up! has to offer. (Thanks Sue & Lisa!).

I am hoping (with fingers crossed) that I receive my Starter Kit from Stampin' Up! today (it's around 1am on Monday morning). I'm just itching to get started and make some inspiring cards and papercraft creations which I can then post here. Hopefully they will get your creativity juices flowing.
Stay tuned.....
Fi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment